When you’re looking for a rental property, we’re here to help. Whether you’re local to the area or arriving from out of state, let us help you find a home that fits your needs. We know that everyone is different, and whether you want a single-family home with a spacious yard or a low-maintenance apartment in a walkable neighborhood, we’re here to help you find your next home.
Review Our Tenant Rental Qualifications
Laurel Property Services Inc. is a Fair Housing provider and abides by all Federal, State, and Local laws regarding housing and non-discrimination. The following list details items that would disqualify an applicant from renting a property under our management.
- Meth and/or Amphetamine related offenses automatic denial
- Stalking offenses automatic denial
- Homicide offenses automatic denial
- Crimes against children within 5 years
- Crimes against landlords or rental properties within 5 years
- Convictions or pleas to any crime involving metal theft, vandalizing properties, or otherwise damaging properties within 5 years
- Arson convictions or pleas within 5 years
- Violent felony convictions within 5 years
- Drug trafficking, manufacturing, or distribution within 5 years
- Sex offenses will be considered on a cases-by-case basis● Felony convictions older than 5 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Imprisonment for felonies within the last 5 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Past-due balance of ANY amount outstanding to previous landlords / rental communities within last 7 years
- Must have more good credit than bad credit
- Evictions more recent than 7 years
- Open bankruptcies or bankruptcies discharged less than 2 years
- Rude, disruptive, threatening, or harassing behavior towards Laurel Property Services staff, clients, residents, or vendors
- Disparaging or slanderous comments made about previous landlords or management
My experience with Laurel has been the best one I’ve ever had with a landlord! Sondra, Tammy, Crystal, and Natalie are basically like family to me now. I fell on a hardship a month ago and has to relocate and they were all kind, compassionate, and helpful throughout. I was a tenant who caused zero problems and always paid on time, so they went above and beyond to work with me on anything I needed, and were always quick to respond to any questions. If you’re a good tenant, these people will always take care of your best interests, and I’m forever grateful. I’ll miss being their tenant, and hopefully one day I’ll be back. Thank you so much, ladies!
Got Questions About Property Management?