Got Questions About Property Management?
I Want A Free Consultation
We appreciate your interest in our available homes for lease offered by XYZ PM. In order to qualify for one of our rental properties, you must submit a rental application. The rental application must be completed by each person age 18 years and older who will occupy the property. Applicants are required to complete the application in its entirety and submit all specified documents.
Leases are granted on a first-approved application basis. XYZ PM will process your application and notify you if you qualify to lease the desired property. Allow two business days for the rental application to be processed. If any additional information is needed a representative will contact you.
Laurel Property Services Inc. is a Fair Housing provider and abides by all Federal, State, and Local laws regarding housing and non-discrimination. The following list details items that would disqualify an applicant from renting a property under our management.
● Meth and/or Amphetamine related offenses automatic denial
● Stalking offenses automatic denial
● Homicide offenses automatic denial
● Crimes against children within 5 years
● Crimes against landlords or rental properties within 5 year
● Convictions or pleas to any crime involving metal theft, vandalizing properties, or otherwise damaging properties within 5 years
● Arson convictions or pleas within 5 years
● Violent felony convictions within 5 years
● Drug trafficking, manufacturing, or distribution within 5 years
● Sex offenses will be considered on a cases-by-case basis
● Felony convictions older than 5 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis
● Imprisonment for felonies within the last 5 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis
● Past-due balance of ANY amount outstanding to previous landlords / rental communities within last 7 years
● Must have more good credit than bad credit
● Evictions more recent than 7 years
● Open bankruptcies or bankruptcies discharged less than 2 years
● Rude, disruptive, threatening, or harassing behavior towards Laurel Property Services staff, clients, residents, or vendors
● Disparaging or slanderous comments made about previous landlords or management
Laurel Property Services Inc. is happy to welcome International Applicants. However, applicants without a United States issued Social Security Number are required to
secure the property with a Security Deposit of 2x the advertised amount. This policy is in place for the protection of the Property Owner, in the event of damages and / or a breach in the lease, where traditional debt collection efforts are unavailable.
Click here for a downloadable version.